Zizek, wait for me
Well, one of my dreams is live in England… I don’t know why, maybe because I’m a really skins fan or because in my past life I was nordic. But for some reason my plans to study abroad are in England, everything fits! In my previous post I have counted a little of what I want to do in a close future when I finish journalism. I have been seeing some possibilities for a postgraduate degree in critical theory or sociology of communication because I want to be an academic researcher, or hope that. Study in England it’s perfect to me, because I love that country and the areas of study that I like were born in there.
This year I met a great professor. He studied at a university in London and He was a student of Slavoj Zizek…. I can’t believe that, He is the most important philosopher of the time. When he told to me this I knew that I want and I need to do… When I finish the career I want to do a major in the IDEAS institute, is like a special center of critical theory in Chile. After that I want to postulate a doctorate in cultural studies in London. I need a grant because it’s very expensive and I can’t pay that.
For now I’m working in different types of academic research like assistantship or congress investigation. Work in these add points to win a grant. For my it’s important make a postgraduate degree at finish journalism, because I don’t know if I want to practice like journalist, so I need a master and a doctorate to work as researcher and in the future to do classes. But the most important thing is that I want to be able to be Zizek's student before He retires…..
For now I’m working in different types of academic research like assistantship or congress investigation. Work in these add points to win a grant. For my it’s important make a postgraduate degree at finish journalism, because I don’t know if I want to practice like journalist, so I need a master and a doctorate to work as researcher and in the future to do classes. But the most important thing is that I want to be able to be Zizek's student before He retires…..
jajaja it's great that you love theory, i only love Zizek
ResponderEliminar