Don't look back in anger
When the people ask me what type or style of music I like, I don't know what to say because there are so many genres of music and songs that I listen and love it. But if I'm sure of something it's what is my favorite song: Don't look back in anger, of Oasis. This song is part of my life.Don't look back in anger have a special meaning for me. The lyric of this song reflect what my life mantra is: let it go. This means that you have let go all the past and not take refuge in there because sometimes the past have pain, anger and sadness. Don't look back in anger is like a way to be free. This song represent the life that I want, without sticking to people and the past.
I'm very fan of Oasis, it's one of the reason that I want visit England. Two years ago I went to the Lollapalooza only because Noel Gallagher came (he is my favorite). I remember that I worked all summer to by the ticket.
Recently I being stuck with a new singer: Guitarricadelafuente. It's a special name for special music. He is a spanish singer and play a mix of gypsy and ballad music. I don't know how to describe his music I think it's better that you hear it. I recommend you the songs "Agua y mezcal", "Nana triste" and "Guantanamera". There are my favorites.
"Let it go" or just "don´t mind" it is maybe the most healthy way of live !
ResponderEliminarNothing like meeting your favorite singer.
ResponderEliminarI love that song! that one and Little by little
ResponderEliminarI should make me time to listen oasis, I didn’t know his music
ResponderEliminarThe singer of OASIS have a really good voice. Is beauty.
ResponderEliminarI love the Oasis to!!
ResponderEliminarI love that song too and i really liked the meaning that it has to you
ResponderEliminar