The amazing Ireland

At the moment my blog appear a turistic guide because now I'll write about the best holidays of my life. This summer I went to Ireland. I never thought that I would go to that country but I took advantage that one of my bestfriends live in Ireland to get to know the place.

It was a special trip because I was with my friend that I didn't see  two years ago and because I met incredible places. First I went to a small town called Cork, it's the second most populous city after Dublin (but it's really small). When I get to the airport in Dublin I had to take a bus to go to Cork and obviously I lost it. But a security guard helped me and I arrived to Cork very well.

In there I stayed in my friend's flat. I was there for three days and I had an amazing time. In the mornings we walked for the city and we visited turistic places like English market, differents churchs and all the bridges. One day we played paddles in a big park and that was the most special moment because the birds were flying around us and we laughed a lot. In the nights we going to drunk beer (amazing beer) to bars and listen live music. 

After Cork I went alone to Dublin. It was amazing. I love travel alone and see how capable I'm. In Dublin I did a lot of things because it's a city more bigger than Cork and more turistic. In there I stayed in a Hostel in a room with another five guys... yes, I was the only woman. But everything was fine.

Well I love Dublin because it's a city with a lot of history. I went to the Trinity College, one of the oldest universities in Europe. It's amazing and beautiful. Also I went to a St. Patrick's Catholic Church (I'm not catholic but it's incredible and in there filmed Game of thrones). Too I went to the Kilmainham Gaol and Guinnesse Storehouse. Like every tourist I went to the Temple Bar and to the Saint Stephen's Green, it's like a fairy forest.

I love ireland and I want to come back because there are many things that I want to do!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario