Thailand: the country of smiles

Well, it's difficult choose one place that I like to visit because there are so many places that I dream to know, like England or Cuba, but nevertheless  my lifelong dream is to know Thailand, the country of smiles.

When I had 16 years old I saw the movie "The beach" and I promised myself travel to Thailand and get to know the beach where they filmed the movie. Over time I have know the hindu culture and my promised has been strengthened. My plan it's to be in Thailand for a month because it's a cheap travel and with so many places to know that I have to take advantage.

If I go to Thailand the firts city I want to know it's Bangkok because is one of the three most visite cities in the world and has huge and old temples with a lot of history. Another city I want to know is Chiang Mai and go to the lantern party. Also I want to meet the Doi Inthanon park and do trekking.

There are so many things that I want to do like yoga in a temple or take a road in a boat or an elephant but the essensial is know the Phi Phi Lay, the beach of the movie. 











Comentarios

  1. Bangkok must be one of the most beautiful capital cities in the world.
    I would like to visit Thailand too.

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thailand ! I always hear that it is a really cheap country. The hard part is to get there. I think that The Hangover 2 movie was film there too. It will show you a different side of Thailand! I hope you visit there soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thailand is magic, I remember looking images of this country and is really amazing!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the movie The beach! I didn't know it was filmed there, i also want to go there now!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really want to travel to Cuba too... I remember the Víctor Jara's song called "A Cuba". My favorite part is when he said "if you want to drink ron but without Coca-cola"!!!!!! But Thailand sounds interesting too :)

    ResponderEliminar

  6. I think it must be a place that many people would like to visit. It's a very attractive culture.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. wow this city is far from chile, however it has a very different culture and therefore very attractive to visit. Doing yoga in a Thailand Temple must be fascinating!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario