Santiago, a special city

Thinking about what I like about Santiago, I realize that are many things that I like. Santiago it's a special city but sometimes we don't see it. I love the archictecture of the centre of Santiago. There are very nice neighborhoods, like Lastarria, Concha y Toro or Yungay neighborhood. I really like walking through those places and take pictures (although I'm not very good at it) but my favorite moment it's when there are an activity in those places, like a festival or a fair.

Also I like that always there are many things to do. It's a city with many movement and you will never get bored. Another thing that I like about Santiago is the San Cristobal hill. I love the cable car and the many places to do outdoor activities. But I hate the Zoo, it's horrible how they have to the animals. The poor elephant and polar bear are dying in there.

In the same way that I love many things about Santiago, there are many things that I hate of the city. Like it isn't a smart city and it's far from being a sustainable city. There are many environmental pollution and little care with the environment. Sometimes the Andes mountains can't be seen by smog. But the thing that I really hate it's that Santiago is a very unequal city with many poverty and the differents places separated by the money.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario