Two jobs in one
This year I finish the career and still I don’t know what I want to do in a future. I really hate the idea of an office job, I don't want to work in a newspapper but I love the idea to travel around the world and write different stories of the real life and culture like Leila Guerriero. Before I wanted to be a war journalist but now I don't know... I'm content with the human rights journalism. I think that it's so important tell all the stories to the human rights violations in dictatorship, doing my thesis I have know victims of the dictatorship and I belive that we owe them.
But well, for now what I like the most, it’s the academic investigation. In this year with two professors we work in a book of political communication and this will be publish the next year. At the moment it’s the type of work that I want to do in the future but to be able to do it well I need study more about critical theory and others thinks like culture studies or sociology. For that, my dream is to study in an England university because in there the culture studies were born.
The problem it’s that the academy world it’s complicated because there are many problems of egos and a few recourses for research. In this moment I don’t care about the money and the salary because I’m focused on finding something I can do and I like it. In summary, my perfect and ideal job is one where I can join the journalism with the academica investigation...
I agree, the money is not so important when you are looking the job of your dreams where you'll feel comfortable
ResponderEliminarI think that you would make all your objectives comes true, because I know that you are a very good student and person :*
ResponderEliminarWhatever you decide to work on, you’ll do very well. But I’m sure you can work in two jobs.
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI think everyone would like to have a job in which they can travel the world.
I wanted to be a war journalist too ! But my girlfriend told me that I can loose a leg or maybe an arm, so I thought it twice !
ResponderEliminar